Tuesday, May 11, 2010

its been a while!!!

It been long feels like a century,
I see Emcee still keep this like a sanctuary.
I have gone silent like the cemetery,
But can’t throw what taught me be extra ordinary
A lot has changed –kids are born some are lost
And we are still dwelling in the past ghost
The referendum is a podium to that ghost
Reminding us of the past we have lost
They can’t see this is running at high costs
It doesn’t matter if we vote yes or not
The lines a drawn and the sick political world
Have already created the some sick word
Making persons to hate each other just for words
This thing makes me damn so mad
What choice do I have I will just sit and hope for the best
I don’t want us to get for the worst
We need a revelation so that we can décor the sky with Fire works
All this we do will always come right back with works
Listen my good fellas and stop the bullshit, think right.

No comments: