Monday, May 13, 2013

Risen again and get this aint blasphemy



It’s too late but I learnt not to regret
I feel like a bullet pierced my heart
I don’t regret but this pain is pushing me to
I found this and I can’t even have a word for it
It was amazing; they say the best hurts the most
Shit I feel like OJ on the murder trail
Just before the harmer feel to pass the verdict
The most annoying thing I made it an addict
Damn I am so addicted like a junkie
Never wanted to be in this state of a junkie
Too late I’m hooked and I feel like a mess
The good I shared damn I just miss
I feel like I put my middle finger high
Say it loud I don’t give a fuck
But this time I do give a fuck
Damn they say the good hurts the most
I feel like a needle in a hay stuck lost!
I need to be found cause I don’t wanna fade to black
I was not called Emigee by chance,
I am a survivor, I walked the storms
And I will keep my head high, never beaten
I walk again from the low point I shall arise
This is the fucking haters who want me gone
Like Jay z I will hit the ground bounce like round ball
I wont fall, I will say it kiss my black ass I shall rise
From your shadows I will keep high
Consider me risen again and get this aint blasphemy

No comments: