Thursday, January 15, 2015

Get low: Verse 1

This is an old time verse back in the day, Get low the single Verse 1. I was raw and rough on the mic the attraction that made me an Emcee


I am a lyricist by profession/
I take over what we call pos-session/
its not an abomination /
its more like a concentration /
to bring about arbitration /
if the rap game is falling we blame on the whack mcs of the possession/
please look at my position/
am rhyme spiting with no obligation /
and the radios are playing discrimination /
man I f eel like it’s a f**king abortion/
the whack mcs cant go beat jerking and claim possession /
this is the true restoration/
if you don’t feel me I will make you feel like after an ejaculation/
wasted like working for no compensation /
g**g* ain’t fitting its like an apology from a condom production/
hip hop is here like a resurrection/
and we taking it over with no obligation/
this is a winning com-bi-nation/

No comments: