Thursday, September 18, 2008

please.......

Please sit back and put some sugar in your ice tea. /Listen, I'm more like a virus, they’re more like a sneeze./ Cancerous Rhymes bringin' the so called beasts to their knees,/ I'm more than boat, I am a ship and music is my sea./ I will make you a carcass and gather some flees,/ if you feel you cant take me no more please just flee,/ I kick so hard like my name is Bruce Lee,/ Am colder than ice and the so called hot - I’ll make you freeze,/ Man look at the sequence this drops fresh just like breeze./ I can hook you up with some rhymes just as freebees,/ I more like the contraceptives, always in seasons/ You don’t need to be told for I think you know the reason/ If you think you will conquer with half ass-flow, /Then you will drown right in my tight ass-flow/ This flow is dope as crack, so hard to crack/ This is educative but more of indicative/ It’s like its creating a boundary between the rhyme heads and the rhyme-less/ The word deprived people who can’t even think of there own/ I own the industry if you doubt that come and face me/ Believe me am more than what you ever thot of, you can’t see me/

2 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Emigee said...

thanks bro, keep reading....