Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29th

Today is a new day; it’s like the sunny day/
– to farmers who are out to make hay./
So many years down the line it was a great day,/
my mum was just about to give birth to a son who would make her days./
Dad was there seeing his second born child being introduced into this world./
To day I stand saying it’s anew day making the best form it,/
I will leave the dream they have always mentioned./
I walked each day and now am done with books /
Never disappointed but always here to make it better by the day./
It’s the ninth month on the twenty ninth day, /
a great day call it a fluke but a great man was born/
each day I want to make it better and this year am reaching far beyond the sky . /
I give God thanks for all the best he has done seeing me thru’ till this day,
I thank Him, I praise his name acclaim his might and all he’s done./
Its September 29th the greatest day of my life thanks be to God for it.

No comments: