Monday, March 16, 2009

i Know his Greatness

when with you I can’t see pain/
for you cushion any may show up pain./
Given me strength to face each day with a vision./
You listen with your heart to every problem I have,/
you offer solutions to all the problems I have,/
you light my path and I shall never be in darkness, /
I feel so strong no more weakness /
you are more than a friend to me; /
you guide my sight and bless the works of my hand./
life without you is like standing on quick sand/
here with you is like listening to a live band/
what more can I say but just to lift my both hands/
and sing praise all day to you, I can stand/
who performs miracle and never complains?/
who heals the sick and never complains? /
who feeds thousands and never asks for pay?/
he is Lord, rock of my salvation/
he is the king of kings and giver of salvation/
he is the Alfa and Omega creator of this world/
what more can I can I say about him/
there is a library where defines his greatness/
the bible with 66 books just making a statement/
you read it and see life much different/
I can’t stop to write more about him/
each day I will praise him/
he is my savoir and will always sing praise to him/
please give him praise for he deserves it/
I know he lives and he will save us/
all we got to do is have some faith and just trust him/
he reigns, and even in the bad days he will save us/
please lets work with him for he will bless us/
I know you may ask where he is when all this wrong is drowning us/
I know he is working in progress to make this life better for us/
just know it there is a good and bad side but God is in charge and he will deliver us from the wrong and give us good, God is good…..

No comments: