Friday, May 22, 2009

Freestyle writing....

I wasn’t born, I was sketched then invented,
and a lab test went bad then being reinvented.
That’s why I am explosive on a beat,
for I was made just right to standards,
so you’ll never see a nigga this hot or even hotter since Pac,
I can’t cool off maybe if am shot or get caught,
I am a G and never to be cloned,
am a picture I tell a tale, a thousand words I hold,
I am strong than a joint done by superglue.
In this game I stick closer more than superglue,
niggaz can’t even tell what I write, they got no clue,
I need some tracks from DJ Clue,
I am more of a documentary, and people watch me and learn.
I don’t mislead I lead to any level you want to be.
I am more than Kora nominated,
am a shota not a dreadlock Rasta,
am a g-star I don’t get worn out I become an OG.
I keep it real from Monday to Monday,
at times I feel the days of the week should be nine
for I find the seven day thing not adding up with my ambition,
my rhymes glow like am from another planet,
my writing is in order it feels like the galaxy,
I know I can make it have it all from my rhymes,
I know they got some serious value like the neat stone from sierra Leone,
this is me I do rhyme far and beyond,
I need Juelz we need to do a joint or two with him,
listen to this and know this is what the games been missing,
I am not a fame -a-holic am a business man,
I go where the “doh” comes from, please call me the entrepreneur,
am about to peddle some rhymes to the rhyme inability wanna be Emcees,
call me the Malcolm X of Kenya, I have more than just reason in my music, this is a movement...

No comments: