Monday, May 11, 2009

the lord's great...

Nineteen ninety nine, Emigee realized he could right,
Ever since then i have kept music on my right,
Each day I write and I get more tight
In my words my rhymes I find serious might,
I blaze thunder I flame i glow in the night,
I thank God for the zeal and keeping me right.
I know life is a rough but we learn by a fight.
I may be immortal please call me the dark knight,
I remember being a kid playing out there with a kite.
Now am all grown – cant play with a kite
With Jesus I know I can face this world with a bite
I may be spiritual but I know in Christ I can ignite
The road is long but we got to stay on with a fight
As for me and my family I will praise by day and night
Don’t mess with my lord for he saved me I will share
It’s the best I can do and tell my testimony to the world.

No comments: