Friday, September 30, 2011

He is grown

Hey hey, his name is Bryson – the only one
The one true sweet number one son
Lights up my world way much brighter than the sun
I get to the Lord each day I thank him for my son.
It’s been over year and he keeps my world on the move
Gives me the reason to wake up each day and work
I want the best for him, a true heir – that’s my son
He is closer to 3 feet, a tall sweet baby
To me he will for be my baby the only one
I can’t find replacement for him and will not find one
I am content I will not be disappointed
but proud Of the good he will do for this world,
he blesses me He blesses the world too with no doubt
I am hustler and I will hustle so he enjoys life with no doubt
Its great to be a parent and I can’t match that feeling not doubt i love my son, thanks God

No comments: