Tuesday, September 6, 2011

you read right no regrets for me
life takes direction and everything is best for me
if God stood for Abraham and team why not for me?
i am than conqeror, i say how i feel and its never about me
i am a son of a proffessor so what does that leave for me
i type my thots and feelings sharong them with the world

i got no regrets how i have lived my life
for sure it wonderful,blessed with a wife and a son
each day i wake up i thank God when i see the sun
who else can give what God has given, none
in a far away land i am far from them and it pains
for sure Lord bring them closer to me

for sure i got no regrets in my life and cant be more thankful
the Lord is good to me amd always given me a second
if i played ball or stuck to music i would not have them
by them i mean my falmily, i miss them
each day that come and goes i Praise lord for them
that id my sweet wife and adorable son

i will always thank God for my family, i got no regrets for how my life has turn to be. so far its been great.

No comments: