Monday, July 9, 2018

I quit it....

I quit, call me a quitter, I don’t care. I can't do this anymore; I have changed and not the same person anymore. So not to be rude at all, but I quit living up to your expectations and down to them. Basically I quit being bound to them, I quit following opinions that are assumed to be right for me, I quit to be loyal to these negative thoughts, stuck in my head that I can’t move forward. I quit listen to people who feel they know how well I am to live my life. I quit holding myself back living emotionally trapped wondering when will it be me. I quit the guilt of my past that blocks the good is there in the future and being judged by my past. I quit the timetables and schedules that hinder me to explore my potential. I quit self-doubt and friends who can’t place if they are on my side or not. Wondering if they will be there to show face when I have nothing in my pocket. I quit sleep walking through life and not living my dreams, I quit the fear of failure and the unknown. I am just done!

Don’t get me wrong, I am grateful for the experience and lessons learnt but I have an amazing new life lined up, I quit!

This is my resignation!

No comments: