Monday, July 9, 2018

Stay True



Now, this is my job, I will not quit it. Pulled me out the depths when I thought that I was finished, yeah I questioned if I could go the distance that’s just the work, regardless of who's watching and showing me concern. Listen, see I was meant to be a warrior, fight something amongst me, leave here victorious be it in a classroom with other kids at work with my workmates. If I'd had done for the money I'd have taken a different path maybe be a lawyer. Concrete, vagabond, van telling stories

Humbled by the road, I'm realizing I'm very important, see life's a beautiful struggle, I record it as I live every day, it helps me manoeuvring through this life I live. That’s why I burn the midnight oil; I've been staring into the floor for over half my life, scared of looking up for I may tumble and fall. The time is now I will raise my head high, look up and keep the fire in alive.

A true competitor won't be satisfied, even when on top will look for way to stay there. So I guess that's the sacrifice so I will put it like this I will make the money, won’t let the money make me, I will change the game, and won’t let the game change me
I'll forever remain faithful and will stay true to cause.

I’m tired of running, so sick of whom I was becoming. It’s time to look at the man in the mirror until I can learn to love him. Give him that reason of he does not need to impress anyone but himself


No comments: