Monday, May 5, 2008

the Press Conference


Ladies and gentlmen io welcome you the cwachee news listings, I called the press conference to set the record straight, and not to be seen as bait, and to let the whole world know we will never be on the wait, because hip hop has so much weight to be on the wait. It’s been so insultive and abusive on how persons have been insensitive about hip hop and its extensive thots, music has lost reason and true meaning in the society, it’s attacked just like cavity, and rendered hip hop dead, am here to give a press statement the hip hop is alive and busy like bees in a beehive. We are out to build it to support it and make it grow with no harm or danger to it, we will declare a mass protest to protect the and redirect, we will not sit and watch the game being abused and misused, for we will stand for the truth and the good is gives, for it lives and will always will, am the future and we will stand for what we believe in, how can some sick music flood the market and give no airtime to the real thing, persons in camps, known as the IDPs, there are some dying with the STDs, its like having some extra cheese and there is one with no cheese at all. Why do musicians paint a wrong image all the time? Giving party to society that knows none of that, we ain’t parting we are in pain why cant we talk of that the true things affecting the nation, things are on the minimal, ppl are treated like criminals, and some treated like animals, get the fact straight kapuka has no breading zone in this industry, is a disgrace to the whole society, it disrespects the music that was made good for us to change us, to give comfort and give us hope and educate us, I here by declare war on abusive music, on ideas placed on tracks with no direction, as I said am an erection of hope in this land and I will always do this to the whole world with love, I got love and that why am having this press release and you will realize I will help stress release, get ease and be free, I kick a verse and speak the truth, no hate but love, I may speak the truth and sound like hate but am more that hate am like the medicine to the plague called kapuka, I read its like getting high on sambuka, but that is that am free in a move and never failing none, you’ll wait for me to backslide but you will get it all wrong cause I never will as its written in my will is nil to fall back and fail, all I know is this and it will always be round the clock. I know you never read or heard anything happy from me but I got reason, for there is no happiness in any season, everybody gone kapuka and we are missing the point, I sat on the block with real men and its like am all alone, at times I hear what’s played on radio and I feel like dying the next minute, the system is getting worse minute every minute, anybody loops a beat its get an airplay, the radio has no justice on airplay, no real music with some sense is given airplay. Am I going to sit and complain about the radio station, a place with no professionals, is become like football in Kenya with no professionals. The DJs play no acknowledgment for the mixtapes; the Art was developed for the mixtapes. The culture is run by persons of no reasons, it feels bad when they call Nakitarie as a hip hop artist, man that’s cold, for just how its told, it really sound so old and with no direction I cant even describe genre he sings, there is one who’s name is sounds like vegetable, man am falling sick by the moment and am out I represent the streets for boys at home could not give me the street music that we looked for. It getting dimmer just like rice on a simmer with no fire on it will never get along, for as long there are quacks in the industry we will never get along, and am all alone just like a kid who’s alone and does not get along with the baby sitter, am playing the of hip hop sitter for its a lot safer besides me for I keep it alive. It’s the reason of my well being for it taught me all I knew, for some niggaz blew, it away when it came to teach how can one proclaim something he has no sense on history about. don’t run about talking about the game, for the block was hot for the game he went commercial, am doing this not for commercial but for the love I have for it, am not looking for fame for it will come smooth and along and flow along its been a long talk for that what I will always do, keep to the flow and grant all well. Thanks for the time, for it’s now done and its official we are on a mass action to eradicated crap music.

Emigee's ish

No comments: