Friday, May 2, 2008

My rep

My rep is impeccable, so irreplaceable, so I can’t gamble, for it to stumble. That does not mean I humble just like a candle I will burn for as long as I can handle, I don’t break so I will never dangle. So to those who thot I’ll be in dark, sorry I got my mantle, and for this game I will never mishandle, I can be a better game sitter for this pressure I will handle. My intention is never to crumble, I want to be the one who can offer this game some cuddle, posse it no huddle, and make it leave longer than a yodle, I’ll make ideas not to be swindle but to be acceptable, man its so unbelievable there are few who can handle this game, its just no name and it may come with fame, it needs to be in some hall of fame and not to be defamed, I hate taking advantage to defame like project defame, the so called winners never got fame I cant even mention if it was fame or just to defame. Real talent cant stand before a judge for it cant be judged if one does it becomes misjudged and the real thing is kick out. The politicians can’t handle me for am the truth and I need no proof, I got more guts than a samurai sword could cut, am spitting like a snake in the bush and kicking like the haters for bush, hush!!! sometimes I fear myself for I got no control over myself, if I can battle myself then who can even face me, we got so much time to waste and we never notice when we cant stand the waste, its like a top model losing her waist and the show comes in two days, she will call it a waste. I hate to hate but then again what will help the hate stop, there is nothing good to say, I got talent and I cant record for someone feels I need to talk about bitches, and parties, to me when am having a fuck is when I see panties, so why sing about bitched and parties, lets be real life is never a party, the budget is to be read I know we will keep on surviving till the day we drop. There is no honesty thus increase the poverty, death toil grows insecurity grows and all good goes, my rep is so precious I cant defy it all I will do is to define it, and from all my words it can be seen, if you feel am obscene then next time try not to be keen, for I will speak the truth with no candy coat, if its too much please take a boat and in the middle of the ocean take a dive, or you can stick your head in the beehive. I got dreams to build a great building like the empire state building, but who will hook me up to bet to that dealing, in poverty we are the leading, but still we don’t care and there is no one to dare, my rep is my director, and I will an erector of hope to mankind. So I got to watch my rep, am the truth…….

Emigee's ish

No comments: