Monday, May 5, 2008

Project defame:

Project defame:

Well its another season to throw away talent, I call it project defame, cause I see no fame that comes along with it. We know persons who came from the projects and became famous, I start with Joseph Catagenna, I don’t to make so many examples and we all know that, the beer factory came with a winning plan to defame persons, because there is none who passed by there and made it to the next level, the number one abuses the position because we have judges who makes choices by faces and not by voice, it’s a wrong choice, we got the wacky ass persons in the project, the thing is in Africa we imitate and fail to initiate, we need to meditate on what really helps us, but we dwell on what kills us, we make wrong choices each time, we create opportunity and fail to initialize, please lets stabilize the systems and we will capitalize, please the beer factory hand picked an actor to judge voices what does acting has to do with singing, the only time he sings is when is on shower or maybe distressed in the loo, Ian Mbugua man get a life, you cant see the failure you have in some kids dreams, you lucky ass nigga the beer factory saw you and picked you like some raw malt in the fields, then please be useful in the field, just like the malt. If you got wife issues please see some psychologist you, need some probation, you raw ass nigga playing a judge, does it mean we cant find better persons to play judge or what is the beer factory trying to tell us, the nigga is skinny ass nigga, you look like you face some child molestation and so you want to transfer the situation, get over the life you have and be nice, I don’t even care why should you be nice, its project defame, the previous one gave us a winner who cant even sing the anthem, did an album that I have never seen, there was a second one and a third one who I don’t know what they do one did some songs in mother tongue, pliz we are multi-linguistic that’s why am writing this so that you can read and initialize, then idolize you sick crew, there is other one who needs to meet with the MNET look alike group, I saw the Pain in him get real and get focused. After the pain it came to a Tee, nigga your big and need some work out you’ll die a heart failure, back to Ian, why do you have a letter name? did you mum lack names to give you? Your name sounds like a car error in some West African language, then back to the north it sounds like telling kids naked needs to be washed, ok back to the event project defame, you play the role of Christ that you can never be, you can give advice that can help. The song you probably know in the past is “we camu by Nakitare”, I saw your skinny ass dancing that song and you mastered the words so that you can sing it every morning when your stroking yourself in the bath room, the most recent song you know is number zako by the flexxy boy with the none fleshy rhymes, you got no tone or a voice to sing, I’d beat you by the sound of my fart, for it will hit a high note before you think singing, for to you to sing you need a bathroom and some soap which may not be there on the stage, I think you just hit puberty stage, cause you ain’t acting your age, your age mates are maybe ins some bar teasing some bar maid, the project is already defamed so please leave it to the ones who understand to play, you are a novice and that’s where you’ll always stay in that level. Am hard and am not ashamed of that I will always kick like my grand dad last name was lee, I spit better than the walalo from Eastleigh. You think you can face me please do but you have to come in some fire fighting suit for I flame like furnace, hotter that a black cat from hell. I will knock you off like William tell, trust me when done you wont tell for I leave no evidence but you’ll be past like the post election violence, I will wound your career and molest you, kill you career till it wont have enough time to sketch a will!!!

Emigee's ish

No comments: