Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do I have to be abusive or submissive

Do I have to be abusive or submissive to have attention that is not inductive; do I have to write the wrong and not the truth? Do I have to write party and life which does not exist, do I have to talk about bitches to get some crowd and talk about how fucked up they are, how they shake there booty at any given time in this world, even at war they will still shake there booty. I don’t need to talk about that, for everyone who has gone thru’ booty needs not to hear about it. The fake ass niggaz who feel they know booty are the ones who talk about it. I fail to understand what people really want, I can’t even get a comment, I have connected with the real world talking of the truth and all it brings to life, the sadness that feels our hearts, but no body seems to feel what I say even a comment to add up on the life struggles. People are all behaving like things are ok, and 90% of singers we have all talk about fantasy, and what they wish to be having, the real sense they are staving, and some are surviving after hiring cars and clothes to shot videos, what’s the point telling lies living in a world with no good, Africa is in crisis the majority are struggling me included, I thank God he gives me life to face each day with all I have. We all have dreams and they all come in true color but the thing is that life there is no color, its garbage and we have to dig to each day to find the good in it. Am with it because am real and not full of fantasy, am working for bare minimum, the gal I was with cant even afford the bare minimum, there is no real or good that can fall in place, I don’t write because I can do so I write the truth and it will for ever be. Some advice to the fake MCs be real talk the truth, stop the dream land, I woke up long ago, I stopped the sleep walk and not am following the dream and where I have reached I thank God for it. Am not rich and am not ashamed of that, life is a struggle and it will for eve be like that. Should I go crazy on my words talk abusive and bitches to be given some comments? Life’s fucked up and that’s the truth and I fuck bitches and I don’t talk about it. I talk of truth so that anyone who has to read can visualize and give thanks for where he or she is and make progress to make life better. Keep in mind there is a small percentage who can afford party once a week leave alone everyday. So if you’re waiting for me to make a party rhyme, maybe in heaven when the entire struggle goes away. So be real!!!

Emigee's ish

No comments: