Friday, June 27, 2008

i flow liquid

I flow liquid like the great Lake Victoria/

si lazima nililie usukani bwana mi si queen Victoria/

I was doing some good vocals called rhyming /

Then I heard the industry was taken over by lining /

To me it was more of nursery school writing/

The mimes we did reciting the wording/

I never intended to be this way but I was damn sick/

I could not find anything that was hip nick/

That would raise attention when sounds /

So I developed a tap that flows with sounds/

It came along with a good surround/

I do steady rhyming to others it would be underground/

I said before I can write I don’t need to be spell bound/

To all the sick ass Emcees please turn around/

How can some one waste a track doing 6 bars/

On a track where real emcees would do 48 bars/

I am hot than what MIMs claims to be/

He can be my number one fun cause I spit hot/

Even his own mama can be dancing to my tunes/

I don’t give a raw deal I give the real deal/

I was here long before some MCs could hold a mic/

For get hold even spell the word Microphone/

Even before in Africa there was the cell phone/

They will fill me when am gone /

But I will have some for them to read and feed on/

Hardstone was never hard he just did his own thing/

I can really hate on anything that comes my way/

Like the liquor in a store to electronics on the shelf/


For life has been full of ish…………………

No comments: