Wednesday, June 25, 2008

word to Mugabe

The brother calls himself the president/ to me he is one with so much dent/ it’s like lost his head after an accident / the thing is he never had one before/ how can one be daft with passion/ treating humans so wrong like its part of fashion/actually the whole land is under frustration/ he claims he is true for the nation / but please lets be real he cant be true in that position/ even in hell the devil will have no obligation/ but to send him straight to frustration/ Hussein was hunted but that man loved the nation/ how can we let such kinda human rule a nation/ indeed, he’s ill as any STD's or any sex disease/ just like some dirty rat looking for extra cheese/ we say we are African but I see none in him/ from a far I think he is still in evolution/ there is nothing in him that make man composition/ he is more of like a huge heap of vomit laying around/ I will not read and be silent / truth at any cost knows no silent/ ignorance I amt call it but Zim is total dilemma/ the poverty has cut across the land like crazy/ inflation is building homes like crazy/ it’s a curse to be in that nation/ when all is moving forward they are running backwards/ civilization never took place at Mugabe’s home/ if I was from that country I cant call it home/ home is meant to be swit but no it aint/ its bitter to be from that country/ I mean he is getting ready for war/ and people are getting ready to elect/ the man is too daft to intellect/ I will raise my voice and object/ he is like a house fly waiting over a meal well cooked/ talking of housefly : the ones in his country are staving/ this life there is more than surviving / its more of gapping, and struggling /Rhodesia was the land to be back then/ but now it’s the place not to be/how can we be so silent over this ?/ I feel our brothers in that land/ I wish I could have a helping hand / I cant dismiss the misuse and abuse Mugabe has done for the land/ but all I can do is let the world know that am affected by this / it hurts to read see over the news of the wrong happing to that land/we cant give up hope in that land/ there is hope and be have to believe/ he is an embarrassment to democracy/ killed the economy, nothing there to rip in the country/ soon the country will be a heap of garbage/ life’s a garbage but for Zim its more than that/ its like the idiot was cursed to that land/ he was instrumental in fight for independence but please/ he is fucked up more than he’s economy/ I see no reason to say we are free/ cause there is no freedom/ Zimbabwe needs more that Morgan to see it thru/ it used to be on knees now its on the belly and soon to be buried/ its like stupidity and failure were married in Zim/ I am disappointed lets tell all we feel for Zim needs our voices…………………………………………..

No comments: