Monday, October 6, 2008

This is my melody, I am always wondering when it will fall in place.




They call me Mr. G they don’t even understand why I call my self G, /
But they just go on and call me, am a certified hustler, /
I pain when I hurt I bleed when am cut it make me no different to other beings. /
I call my self G just to show ppl who love me to always have it am strong, /
Yes I am but at time I fold. I remember being young and naive, /
Knew nothing, and had nothing so dependant on my mum to do all I needed, /
Now am grown, am looking at myself on the mirror and I see a grow ass man, /
Who needs to settle down and be with a family, probably a wife and some kids, /
I got no time to waste in earth, I have lived as a kid now am all grown up, /
I love what I do and how I do it, this is my life I trust in it, /
But each day I have to face opposition each day, weighing me down, /
I have become a small god in this earth always bailing gals who don’t have ne sense, /
I meet one who could just cook and nothing more she could do, /
To me cooking is a hobby I do when am free to her it was a Career, /
And not for a hotel but for an individual who made her look like a house help. /
Man this life is so sick, /
I meet another one who was developing a career of flirting with men on the internet, /
Telling every man to hook her up and tell them every shit over the net, /
Well it came to happen she works in browsing station which was damn slow and fucked up. /
This is not me I am all wondering what the hell is happing to me it’s all sick and retarded, /
So fucked up and that’s the truth at hand. /
There is this one who I have known my life and turns ups to be falling in love with someone else, /
And not being respectful to me. /
Well that’s life so dark and sick its stinks and that how it will always be. /
What now do? Pray to God for some miracle for I need one /
Not just an ordinary one but one that will lift my soul blesses my hand and always be with me. /
It’s like business gone bad but that how it is, never moving ahead, /
Never finding the right thing at my hand. Always falling for the wrong things, /
Man I need a break thru’ to lift me up and just give me a reason to be. /
I trust in hip hop for it has never messed me up it keeps on giving me hope /
Lifting me showing me we are many on a struggle, /
Not the same but sharing a disappointment of a kind, /
As I said this is my melody and it will reign forever in me. I love hip hop....

No comments: