Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i do re-call!!!

In every way i can’t trade for my past days, Lemme take you back, i remember my past days, they were good days i reminisce my past days, life was way easy in the back days./I remember being young and naive, any thing i was asked for, I’d give./ walking bare feet, playing in the mud, when the rains pours/ when there was no play stations to pass time with like the kids of this times/ all we knew was to make cars outa mud and call it a toy/ i did indeed enjoy my days as a kid/ and i dint regret even every second i was there/ life was easy all we cared is food to eat and a place to sleep/ be good and respectful to out folks and be good/ growing up in the hood, teaching me every way to be hardworking/ we never puffed drugs for we saw what wrong it did/ in did today’s kids got no manners, but that’s what they call life/ i cant get any reason from it/ if i had the chance I’d go back and be in those times/ when music was music when Pac was running the streets/ when boys to men were still boys and doing there shuffle/ but now its more like a scuffle/ i reminisce on my past days...

No comments: