Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kenya land of!!!!!!

This is what Kenya is, it has been abused back and forward ever since Independence Day. To some that day was just it for them to show up and make some hay. In this land where you can do wrong dust you hands and walk away, I said I don’t want to walk so fast maybe run away. But the situations around seems to be working to send me away. They call themselves politicians and are to create a way, no all I see is a heap of shit thrown around blocking the way. Am ever complaining of the wrong done to a point I don’t know what to say, hey! Hey! Is all I can open my mouth and say. 60 percent of the population doesn’t even understand what I say. Illiteracy is taking over this land and that seems to be the way, well am stuck between a great feeling and that’s just all I can say. I can’t share it for I am more than words that they say, we have fallen short of knowledge for we have keen interest is what they say. We are far from a generation which can do things for they dare us, all I see is a mess and we walk all thru’ it with no blush. I wish I could have all this wrong and send them down with a flush. Man this is sick by the day and all the leaders have gone hush, the truth is this country has never been great, we just lied about its greatness. We are careless as a result we do care less, and we keep giving power to the careless, damn when will we ever learn to walk the straight path? Or is it a mystery to us to face the true facts that we have in life, I'm from the generation where we did shit because they never dared us, I said I wish every breath I take didn't taste like drunk for it has been a way of life to many out there And every sentence I say came out in a flow, and in joy. What good do I have to say good about this nation? Its lost and the person who will deliver this nation is not born and may show up later in this century, for there is no true change from the likes of Raila and group, and you know the group. This is a messed up system, I cant even leave my house open for a second, we are far from change and whoever reads this know it that you’ll be lucky to be around when true change hit this land

No comments: