Monday, May 2, 2016

dont hate what you dont understand

I'm just up from slumber I hear someone says I’m under
I am more than most rappers whose just umber
I wrote music like walking across a storm you need an umbrella
For me music has been my life my refuge I can’t be umber
I flame red, when the beat falls I flow liquid
Some piece of shit throwing shade on what I took time to build
For me this love is more than an arrow from cupid
I demolished tracks and created hits don’t mess wid
You quick to judge what the fuck you done I see?
Like Jay I don’t fall but bounce back and round ball
I moved units back then with the words that  I spoke,
I dint just say them, but I lyrically placed them on a track
Have you even been on stage with your composed song?
Fuck it! The day you write a damn rhyme find me and share your juice
All in all you pay me no mind, I was born in a battle and I forever remain one
Im a warrior in this and I don’t need you to prove it
If you have a studio and giving me a deal then speak
Otherwise shut the hole in your mouth before I break your jaw
Never hate on what I find peace and comfort in
If you feel you can do this better than me step up or keep off
You like candle under water, useless!!
As I said you pay me no mind and middle finger in the air

For I don’t give two fucks about you.

No comments: