Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It felt so good, it was so real….

It felt so good, it was so real….

It felt so good, just the way she made me feel, and in my inner soul she made me tick. She held my heart and made me breath. In my own reflection of the dream gal I want, she so was, swit and cool.

I remember the very first time I saw her face, I never thot she would sweep me off my feet, with time she gave me the heat and it felt like running away from pursuit. I was all like who is she, what’s her name, where does she come from? I was moved by her but not on the first look, I was like I can make it, given some time I’d be with her. I gave myself some time to know her and she turned to be the switest person I ever had for a while. We rolled as friends and did movies and hang out like mostly every day. did things that made us close and built us to a strong union better than the workers union, she stood by me, she helped me when in need. actually I found a friend in deed, I got comfort and trust from her, she gave me every reason to be close to her, the feeling felt so nice and it became part of me, time went Mase and salvation broke up we were still together JLo got married twice we were still together. I saw no end in what we had, and I dint want to make it hard, by pushing for a commitment that would place us apart, I could not stand the men who wanted her, but I was not able to open up and speak up my mind. I was ending up with her to a level that we would relate as a sister but I wanted a life partner from her, I felt like a reflection of her then I must be fly because her light shines so bright like ice when kept on the freezer all night. The feeling in me...

it felt so good, just the way she made me feel, and in my inner soul she made me tick. She held my heart and made me breath. In my own reflection of the dream gal I want, she so was, swit and cool.

I felt this cause she was the truth, I don't need to say this in the booth, for she was so real and I loved the way she made me feel. I had felt like I saw her back in the days, we didn’t intend to keep on with announcements as Jay and B cause for us l it was meant to be, she accepted my proposal and I saw a wife, a mother of my kids and a family. I knew her for so long and it felt like God gave me my desire, it was truly my pleasure to share her company, and God gift to breathe was in her. I loved the way my mama bonded with her it was swit and out of question. she could make me so mad and turn around and kiss me so softly, she would talk so gently, gave me hope and it was never accidental, knowing her was incidental and so swit. All we shared was like a lesson and each lesson was a blessing, it was like praising and singing every morning. We had to come up with a day and set the big day. It was all joy and love who could see this coming, and then I thank God for all he did. In deed he blessed us and we were to get old with each other side to side. She made me responsible and focused, saved me from the dangers of the world. she was the truth and the truth needs no proof, I loved the way she spoke to me, I loved the way she had brilliant thots, I loved the way she treated my mama, I loved her hair how it rolled down to her back, I loved her in every way that a man can love a woman which was unconditional....

it felt so good, just the way she made me feel, and in my inner soul she made me tick. She held my heart and made me breath. In my own reflection of the dream gal I want, she so was, swit and cool.


It’s sad how things end, for I never saw this end. It came so sudden and am so sadden by how this went. I lost the best thing in my life the mother of my kids. The life partner I ever had. We loved and shared all we ever had. Nothing could break us but death had to take her away, at times I feel like am loosing it but then her voice speaks to me and tells me to hold on. its kills me softly with every heart beat, thinking she can't see how her man's living and holding on am like is there an address up in heaven, I send her some mail to let her know how its hard. There ain't no substitute for the truth for she was the truth that I knew all my life. This world has proven to be so cold, life without her make me feel so old. It feels like a tale told but I’m missing every moment we hard. She’s been my strength the only hope I had, I hope you'll be my guardian to see me thru' this cold world. its been hard to hold on. I did hold on to you when you were to be buried, I guess you saw that. Our kids are missing mama. I can’t replace you. I will forever be in tears; I lost the most adorable thing in my life. All I will do is to pray and hope for a miracle. For God gave me you and he took you away from me. Keep talking to me it keeps me in balance, your voice gives me hope to hold and when I’m about to break down I hear your voice telling me to hold on. I miss so much about us. I cant keep on with writing for it is doing no good to me, and I miss us and....

it felt so good, just the way she made me feel, and in my inner soul she made me tick. She held my heart and made me breath. In my own reflection of the dream gal I want, she so was, swit and cool.

Emigee's ish
Niggaz get lonely too...... i miss you gal!! i dedicate this to you!!

No comments: