Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Someone got talk this we’re like shopping malls/
and not the dirty stickers stuck on walls/
here, we’re like one stop shop for rhymes/
but if anyone jerks this rhymes, I’ll burn like some STD/
or maybe some sex disease /
consider this place like a VCT /
we cleanse we counsel and change from the very bad disease/
if you feel displeased then stop the reading /
I will twist anything call me a twister/
not so fast like the man behind kamikaze/
but close to make headlines like news you see/
you sick emcees feel like Bob the sick man from Zim /
listen to what we say maybe you can be a real celebrity overnight/
I’d appreciate if give us something small like peace/
not just having the bling called Jesus piece /
but the real deal which would be regarded as a meal/
couzifer told you am ill I got rhyme syndrome/
and I am free so free, broken loose from my dome /
consider this the return of the murderer/
and the big thing is that its beginning of Baghdad /
a lot of emcees out there will call me dad/
this is the declaration of war/
the safe way out is to join board or quit what you call music/
after the war the kapuka thing will be chalked/
a crime scene indicated and investigations carrying on/
and from then on kapuka shall long be gone/
we are more that these other rap dudes /
we’re real niggaz we wont hesitate to clap fools /
try to send them off with any of available tools/
I was bred born and raised in this true shit/
am not a pop nigga and f*ck the radio with there shit/
they feel we can't be and fall in place as in fit/
shit I hate the whole system I wish I could turn it off/
f*ck what the video do, they ain’t real pure fiction/
its stressing on points just like an addiction /
all I need is a cool prediction /
to tell me one day we will be free from this bondage /
f*ck the rap game we’re the realest niggaz who does the real thing, PERIOD

lets keep this flowing..........................

No comments: