Thursday, July 3, 2008

i speak

I speak from my heart like it’s a mouth thro’ my chest/
so pure so clear to level it can help one to invest/
it can bring so much to ones life with gain we call interest/
I see the Emcees making a name spiting a rhyme, man am impressed/
this game is real and so alive it kicks and not depressed/
the fake are flooding the airwaves tryin to make this disgraced/
to those who feel are hip hop rugged, news flash your smooth as baby’s bum/
I’ll zip your lip and make you permanently dumb/
I’ll urinate on your so called career, ruin it light it smoke it blow it in the air/
consider me as one among the and only few hip hop heir/
I’ll render you useless in what you claim you do/
it will be more like am legendary in this thing called voodoo /
but in this case is specially made for the fake and idea deprived/
if I was in the melody world I’d be Kelly the piper/
instead I’d be smoking what you consider success thru’ a pipe huh! /
I was born to write it’s like I was born with a pen on my hand/
I thot that there were many who were born with the gift in there hand/
but I was wrong and it came to be they are few niggaz/
some of them have given in to commercial am like fuck commercials/
half of them is shared equal to jail and six feet under/
the remaining are contemplating on if to go on or to fall off the game/
leaving this game to be frustrated by fake emcees/
the rap game is compromised to fit in places it was never meant to be/
it was out to educate the young give direction that’s where to be/
I spend most of this time trying to win souls and not make the record skip/
but am reminded of the battle I fight, with the sounds of sickness in radio /
there is no love in the so called radios , they talk of ego/
what the fuck is that! it in us we spit the truth/
politics is messed up day by day/
misleading the the nations on the lies the cook up/
we’re left to press on to hold on, the problem there’s nothing really to hold on to./
so still the struggle continues ……………………..

No comments: