Monday, July 7, 2008

some love for the game

Hey Lemme get slow motion with you, /the only thing I see I want to get down with you./ They said if am not dissing I cant compose a rhyme,/ I can always sit and always compose a rhyme,/ better that the things those other emcees do what I call lines,/ I will mime over your name make it an anthem, /they will see and read what I write and then, /see how am not dissing at this time but praising the good I see in you. /You give me a good you give me a real thing I never thot of, /in this game in this world at times the radios put me off, /I’ll always be strong to defend you at all cost,/ this could be running up and down and coast to coast, /I’ll defend and proclaim what I love cause I see no cost. /I don’t anyone to help express this in the name of cast. /Loving every moment I spend with you and proclaim the stand we have in life. /You give me reason to breathe a reason to see each day with a smile. / When all hope is gone you remind me of the best thing you have. /I can never see me falling by cause for you I did fall already by, /am all grown and I understand you better and want to stay closer with you,/ I’ll never abandon but to stick by you hold you,/ even if the world is all against you I will hold you down,/ and never at any one given point to let you down/ I was born to write and I will use it to defend you to show how much I love you/ you may wonder who the hell is this- its hip hop the one thing I love/ it means so much to me it can hold on me count on me/ never to let it go when am down it gives me hope and spirit to keep it alive/ I cant be KRS or Rakim but where I hold I will keep it in my heart for long/ I am true and commercial has never been an option/ hip hop reigns and its number one the better option/ Like the color green, it's there to stay from the grass to all the plants you see/ Things will stay in this industry, yeah, /I fought and this made me this way/ get this between me and hip hop its simple cause its here to stay/ anything else that comes this way. Are like sweeping leaves on a windy day,/ I was born to be here and all I’ll do is to stay/ I am here tented here I love hip hop…………………..

No comments: