Sunday, July 13, 2008

it is what it is!!

I have never had a perfect bitch like Yolanda was/ reached a level I was like perfect bitch never was/never had a chance to roll with cash like CMB cause he has/ I see niggaz trying hard to make ends meet like Nas/ I always want to make a jam but am like this never was/ I end up telling sad stories on my rhymes cause it was/ this is more complicated that what I thot was/ ppl keep talking ill bout me of how I hate on anything and everything that comes my way/ am like please don’t be so deceptive cause my life its been that way/ in Jan the great rift was full of coffins and caskets/ all I saw was the rift that was like a broken cassette/ we here wasting time not making it better as per the aspects/ life is made so hard so I got to push, the good read from prospects/ nothing comes clean cause no one seems to have the concepts/ what I have tried so hard to avoid now is what I have become/ I never wanted to be critic but life is bitter sour like citric/ gave me every reason to be what I am a critic/ man am never laid back like Kanye’s beat, but always counting on my heart beat/ I thank God for that, the life he gave me and keep the heart beat/ nothing seems to add up even education is now mis-educating/ we have kids each day trying to work hard for graduating/ but ends up being seen as a burden in the society/ I said one learns all and tries all in university, but that’s just it cause of no animosity/ I wonder am I reckless or careless, then I realize we have some sickness / that hit our leaders so hard becoming senseless and useless/ I cant compromise what I love cause its all that I have/the barber shops have been turned to big rumor mills/ the salons were the ones know for this kinda business or rumor mill/ If I had a daughter I will pay for her done at home/ cause I cant stand the shit going outa there away from home/ whores are taking over this land they fuck for money if not direct but in other ways, leaving you broke/ a good bitch will fuck you for free even when your broke/ for as long as you have some sense and you got no stroke/ I see all these wrongs am like where can I go to clear my head/ the church is lost cause each and every Sunday they are mislead/ with pastors who abuse drugs who lie and lost there heads/ small boys are molested each day by the same heads/ how can some use the good God place for us to mislead?/ to have sex to insult and make business outa church institutions/ at times I feel I only got myself and my nine millimeter which I wish I had/ its like leaving in an island with nowhere to run/ countries are defying the peace like Iran/ creating weapons, who want to go to war can we embrace the peace?/ I see even the thugs in streets with the bling Jesus piece/ I wonder if they know what that man says, I can write this the whole day cause I have so much to say, but hay is made when the sun shines and now its gone so cant do my hay!!

No comments: