Monday, August 13, 2012

from my mind.....


Straight from my mind, it’s like bottle drowned in my head now
My best friend my nigga for a while has been dead now
I think I have said all I said but what I left I will say now
I should have said it then, but now I say it to the clouds
Hoping you are listening, I am walking around right with my head down
At some point my day feels grey even if the suns out
I live just like you said it each day at a time so let’s pray
I get high always and I see you, I miss you
I keep my ten fingers together to bring shit together
On my knees I thank God for the greatness and for life
It may be cold but I try not to feel the cold within 
I feel like my world is getting dark by the day.
I need some light to shine right in my path each day
At this rate I am fading to black and I don’t want to go
Black is never a color of hope but a color of doom
Lord I don’t want to keep talking to the clouds
Bowing my head down wondering why is this world cold
I wish I’d have some answers to the life questions I have....

No comments: