Tuesday, August 21, 2012

shine on...


I look up I see the blue sky, its way up high
We say our prayers looking at sky high
Coz we know heaven is way sky high.
I remember how sick I feel with smoke rising high
My eyes are clouded and I feel rather high
I haven’t been smoking or doing anything to make me this high
But it’s the trouble we face got to my head making me this sick
I feel like maybe education was not key to good but just sick
Locked in a sick world with few alternatives, men its just sick
It’s a Tuesday and I feel wasted, how can this be for real?
I got questions no one is even here to answer shit is real
The life I have lived is huge a may make some serious real
A movie in a making we looking for a producer to work the real
A star was born back in September 29th never had a chance to shine
I still buffing and cleaning working no the glow so as to shine
I am not shop closed still open, facing each day to get the shine on
When I glow, I will lite the city and ensure its bright on
So I will look up and give God thanks for the life and the chance on
I will not waste it but to work and have my shine on
As I walk in the dark valley in this life I live, I will keep on and have my shine on.

No comments: