Monday, August 6, 2012

Have Mercy....


I'm trying to climb the stairways to heaven like peter pan
Find that polished treasure like the pirates in peter pan
Am told whatever you do will be shown on what you earn
I do my shit good so my son see heaven on Earth
But the stress I go thru’ to do it, is so heavy it hurts
I know I have clear and will for good intentions its worth
In a verse I will speak my heart and my intentions
So pure they are and clear they are my intentions
Like a preacher I will speak clear like in church
Know there's a lesson that I'm teaching If you seeking my verse
Like walking thru’ the valley of shadow of death
Done wrong I know to climb up in places
It’s not the best but its human nature for this us
My desire is to stick to what makes sense to me
By all means necessary, just to be legendary
I am armed by all means with my weapons
Ready to defend and I know I long the way I will hurt
I am not pure but I don’t intend to hurt anyone in this.

Please have mercy on me
Oh Lord, please have mercy on me


Pressure bust pipes, pressure can also make a diamond
Pressure can kill a man fighting with his mind desires
I lost my best friend just like that pressure building
Its like he self destructed way before his time
Battled with the sense that he was there no more
I remembered I had no control over it, God did
And he took him away, I got bitter coz I am a man
And I hurt and burn while in pain, just a man.
Since then I walk with fear in me wondering what life has been
Lord have mercy on me, make me whole again
I feel like my cup is empty and needs to be filled
I have bust people bubbles and please give me a chance
Watch over my poor soul coz I have failed over again
stepped on toes to move units, not fair
I burn with hate and I feel the worlds against me
My emotions take over and keeps away my goodness
Life’s hard and its tossing me over.
I feel like without you I can’t be nor make it
Just like David you watched over him and gave him good
In his lowest moments you still made him look great
I know it you love and care for so..

Please have mercy on me
Oh Lord, please have mercy on me....

No comments: