Friday, October 17, 2008

am not busy its just the system.....

Am not playing lost am just busy/
this life is so hard if you relax you go hungry/
back then i’d swim in the lake on the lake side feel free/
now the lake is infected by a weed eating it up its not free/
am like does it have to be messed up/
its like the more we get older the system goes messed up/
we had a president tho’ not the best but was in charge/
now we have too much power floating allover the place/
everybody want to president, and to be a state house resident/
Wiky Mosh rest in peace, the Nigga did joints kept clubs banging/
K-rupt, rest in peace fell to the gang banging/
music was defined and it was done outa love but now its done for nothing/
i cant even tell how it falls but i am missing out on the past./
As i take you thru the memory lane without E-sir rest in peace/
i have to hold on to the Jesus piece, to show me there is some peace/
there are no words to explain how i miss the past but its gone and never to be back/
the idea of each day falls with new problems freaks me out/
and yet the past problems are not even out/
life seems to be in some dense black out/
everything is not moving its like we are all cut out /
sometime I feel like someone to come in and knock me out/
this life is never a slam dank, but its more of a spoilt dank/
all I have is questions in my head and I don’t want to stress the lord/
I know he too wonders what went wrong with this world/
we have be come so dependant on money and it has become the drive in our lives/
even the leaves on the trees needs money to get manure to hold on the ground /
the high profile Niggaz in leadership have nothing to offer even there homes are drowning in hunger/
and he calls himself the vice president /
all I see is a loss in humanity and a dent in an extent/
M . O.1 was a real Nigga, he took care of us/
we are much worse by the day it gets worse/
we have a province which is idle and feels not part of the state. /
We still fall back and leave in hate, this is just a waste/
I can’t realize what good is there in this world for it crumbles by the day/
do I have to give leaflets on the instructions to take? And make this place a better world? /
my life is just on a rough edge, and I feel like am on a sledge/
the life in the past seemed to be easy /
I had no body to worry about, things were in place but now its not/
I cant keep a cow that am not sure if its being milked elsewhere/
for me it will be no use to me keeping such a cow/
I cant share the proceeds from my cow with someone else/
I will raise my voice as Eric Cartman did and say I miss the past days…..

No comments: