Wednesday, October 22, 2008

dont shoot me.......

Please don’t shoot me down/
don’t pin me down, am warning don’t write me off/
am the one you’ll see falling across helping you not to go off/
this industry is flooded with so much baby emcees /
who feels the conquer because they got air play/
to me they are just some noise being given an air play/
am not in any mood to sit and play around like kids with clay/
the modeling am doing is redefining this game/
not claim to do but actually to it , and ensure it sinks down to root/
an true I don’t betray the place am from I call it our roots/
am I to present a report to defend this game?/
man I don’t want to play this around in the name of the game/
I know so many bitch ass Niggaz will be hating/
please don’t hate what you cant understand not even conquer/
am more of an empire I rule myself and at this rate I will succeed KRS/
for I don’t give a fuck as I careless, bout the sick nursery lines flooding the market/
every one going gangster with some phat quotes on the word/
I think the focus is getting off sight. Any fuck who got money claims to be king/
I wonder what the mayor will do if every sick emcee claims king of the city /
this is me am falling harder by the day,/
stronger than hail storm the stones which confuses the stupid to be snow./
I will make this city glow ask Majiwa he will confirm that to you/
please don’t waste time hating , I studied the game fine and good/
it falls on my lap like bitch in apple bees doing me some lap dance/
I will frustrate any who stands to judge me/
for it’s the almighty God who can judge me/
at times it feels am against the world like Afeni’s late son/
but as I take my strides beneath the hot sun/
I will walk proud with my head high, adopt me /
the sick emcees who rhyme deprived, I will help to derive/
with your sickness you are headed for nothing , disappear in thin air like Zim/
a country using its currency to wrap meat from butcheries /
I will do this so effortless for am greater than what you think is great/
I will flex my muscles and you’ll see an album./
stretch like rubber and reach every end like it has never been reached before/
am rhyme blessed and just fallen short of money to publicize my self/
I can write this the whole time but the bottom line is the bitch Niggaz will never learn and hate, don’t be insensitive…

No comments: