Friday, October 17, 2008

the life i live..........

This is the definition of the life I live, /
It’s all smoke and all I hear is people coughing louder,/
it seems to be competition of who can be loudest,/
then again its not fun but its suffering we go through in the nation./
The rich are becoming richer by the day buying weapons of war /
We are at peace, you wonder is someone making business/
Out of war in another country or it’s just because we are scared/
That is why we protect ourselves,/
We are not in peace that we claim we are in.All we need a day free from hospitals,
Free from police stations for there will be no criminals.
A society where every one is open of what they feel,
And cares for the good of mankind.
Then again we are in slumber and he sleep is good and so deep,
So we wake up and find this world,
Where we can’t survive without the police system
We want the police to live beside us,
The systems in the county can’t work with no governments,
We are still far from what we call hope and who is to take us there?
Who is to make us walk and see the other end?
That’s the question I have in mind
So please give me chance to air my views
Like that I feel my problem with our leaders is half solved
For I have offered educating to one who dint know.
thats the truth.............

No comments: