Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hip hop!!!

Woke up this day found a letter that she wrote/
she is telling me she is feed up and always alone/
she is like she was loved and everyone wanted to be with her/
but at the moment she is abandoned and left alone/
the few who wants her are not proud of her/
they keep hiding any time they associate with her/
they tried to make her for sale but business was not the reason she was born/
she was born to keep it real and demonstrate the struggle to the bone/
what more can she say, she’s sad and not happy at all/
on her letter she pleads not to let her die but to give her life/
to support her and tell the world of her goodness/
she has been abandoned by the new generation movement /
claiming she ain’t fit to placed right in/
what more can she do? She grows when given the chance/
at the moment there ain’t no chance /
things are just falling like with stance/
she is falling off and she will be gone and there will no more of her/
even Nas did declare she is dead/
he dint show her love just wanted to burry her /
I make a promise to hold on to her to the very end/
I will keep her alive and make her grow/
draw the significance of her in our society/
this letter for sure has made be break down/
and I will work damn hard not to let her down/
if every one is leaving her alone I will house her and keep her/
I seek for the true restoration and support the only men who loved her (KRS, Cool Herc) there are many who claim to love but the y keep cheating on her (LL)/
there has to be pillars to support this all through (common sense)/ j
ust like Rakim let be real with her and show some real love/
this is what the next generation will learn form /
they will read from, see this lovely game and fall in love with/
am in love and am not ashamed for I know its what it is/
ever since my love I have seen the light, in deed it shined so bright and that was the deal/
she was so fine so beautiful and since then I pledge a tribute to her. She has taught me every thing I’ve known/
E. M. I. G double E it’s me I stand to represent/
and anyone who hate I resent/
this is hip hop and truth is that it’s falling away and it needs support/
so help if you may……..

No comments: