Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the climate......

The climate, yep the climate, all we talk of most time is hate leaving out the climate/
today is a new date where the will be no hate /
wait there will be no heist or even to hesitate to say good about the date/
to those who feel this call fall then consider it a check mate/
see me like the only hope coming from the gate/
am knowledgeable just like bill gates / well I was to talk about the climate and the good we get/
I see the sun is out the farmers can do there hay well/
the lovely gals can walk in there sun dresses and the Niggaz can roll out with some vest/
not that they need to show there chest /
I feel like to be going on a hunt for a chest /
then again that is an imagination nice as it falls/
its a good climate to just have some fun, dry some maize /
to go out for ice-cream solving some maze/
its never been better than this before, this is clean air/
and for sure am destined for being a heir /
am good am free not closed in a room with no windows to see out. /
I know I can’t be Lupe but trust I can bring some Fiasco as well/
yep am feeling like the one given the delegation to ensure this climate favorable/
I know am more than able just like Adam’s son Abel/
I need no support for am far than what people call stable/
like Jean Gray I feel my flow and how I write and thank God for the second chance he gave me/ look at me am leaning on the lord’s side,/
never smoked the weed never planted the weed but knows the weed/
this is what we call a good life just Like Kanye talked of/
I don’t have so much but the little I have fits right in /
I don’t date miss world or miss Kenya but the gal I know is more than just the titles/
I saw the light long time and i don’t get to church for I trust in God and not a building which is more of a business/
God is omnipresent and i don’t need the church to get to him /
as I said am leaning on the lord’s side, a side full of good and all i need/
i thank God for the zeal and skill.........................

No comments: