Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The game is frustrated

The game is frustrated
I get to studio they say am complicated, my ideas so great and meditated, so dedicated and not lies saturated, the good music has been eradicated, anything whack get BET nominated, MCs speak no sense and with lie saturated, the real thing is neglected, and never distributed, the sick rhymes flood the airwaves, I feel so frustrated, the real hip hop is frustrated and this is extended, how can some one have six bars on a track four minutes?(MIMs) This is going down minute after minute, Nas had a point when he said hip hop is dead, its not dead but reached a dead end, its lost the head and hence no lead, its wounded, bruised and on a death bed. Am trying hard to give it breath, some life to keep it going you know, I was like it cant die for its more that a genre, it’s a culture, I can see it fall I will write till the day I drop, cant wait for they I’ll pop, all I have is just hope that some day it will cope and get back on the road. This like facing a sentence with no trial and your innocent, in jail without a cent, I write rhymes each day and never made enough cents, studios wont record for they say am too hard on the mic, am like please take a hike, on the mic am like iron mike, the teacha just like the preacher, am hear like Paul to reach ya, am frustrated but I can still spread the word, I need disciples to give me a step up so that I can step up the campaign to step up the hip hop, am coming thru’ for I bring a revelation, I got no objection and my obligation is to complete the mission and vision of hip hop with out omission, the game is frustrated and lets not kill it completely there’s hope and all seams to have a clear end and there will be no dead end. Hip hop lives on I will never be gone, am always on and on each day am like the lite of the dyeing candle as I said before am wit an amazing gift I treasure and will always will. Be free and set the records straight, am never smiling on tracks for I find no reason to do that, things fall apart just like that, am waiting for a new day free from the police and all the things that a black man fears, am real and will never be the opposite, am like the scientists who never give up, cross bread any thing that comes in sight, am not in any fight its just sometime I feel like am battling myself, Em against Gee or the other way, I feel like a mineral am iconic I need a chemical symbol I will call myself EM, and not like them (who)Eminem, dude deprives he’s dawgs they are dope on the mic, but hang around him like his groupies, lemme stop hating, I don’t want to keep boys waiting for another classic rhymes that falls anywhere any way trust am tears the game is wasted, to MIMs f**k off, you ain’t hot
Emigee’s ish

No comments: