Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my desire

My desire….
My music is now soothing, but am sure it’s now improving. 

You hear it makes you want to jump off your car in a highway, 
by the way am like a rider on the highway, 
not to stay but to be on the way and gone away. 
I bring down a sermon like an omen, 
make all the pastors freeze there sermons 
but just for Eric Sermon with the good news sermon,
 I’d love to stay in the game just like Roger Miller 
and make major impact like Reggie Miller, 
walk a right path and not be a sinner, 
am like a thinner comes hand with the painter. 
I can’t handle the gift I have but I thank God for it. 
You tell me to swallow my pride; I tell you my pride ain’t edible, 
I come from the Westside, the lakeside of this country down there is pride forget the lions. 
You don’t need to be taught on it just see it as it is, am more than gangster, 
not by how low my waist is, 
for that sucks but the life I live by hustling to make these ends meet. 
Am mature that’s why I make sense on my rhymes, 
not like some with nursery school lines, 
maybe some clothing hanging line will do, 
I don’t need to be abusive to be seen so strong and ghetto, 
you can still be calm and be ghetto, 
live in the hoods and still be ghetto, 
its in born you cant practice it, you cant force it, you cant change it.
 I see some broke boys rolling the streets you know who! 
(Dobeez) calling themselves ghetto fab, 
and all flashy names you can think of, 
complete the job then you can live the dream you claim you’re in. 
all hail to Bamboo nigga’s done what it takes and deserves the credit. 
Kant…whatever men you got some sick name 
get a name then polish your rhymes I don’t groupie niggas 
I be real with them, talk sense spit all I can say from my mind, 
I don’t write anymore, 
for any time I do so I don’t record them for I get better rhymes when I approach the mic. 
This is to be heard so loud and clear get that, 
Mwafrica, shit man your hair needs some good grooming, 
I have you ever heard of a comb? 
It does not mean if your hip-hop you get so untidy. 
Am sick of being told what real hip hop,
I have read that all from the net even taken classes and please the ppl who do it are always wrong. This is to be a neat culture that embraces love and some sense of responsibility. 
I don’t want to send hate any more. 
But it’s out sorry I dint mean to offend anyone. 
Let it go. But study the game good

2 comments:

Cathy W said...

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeah!!
its about time someone stood up to these "local Giangsterz!" n told them like it is...
Helllloooo???therz no way u can act ghetto if u've never had a gun, never hustled in the slums, never shot nobody n neva been in jail!
There u have it!

willpress said...

Still i say, diamond in the ruff, diamond in the ruff. . .