Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rhyme and reason


my music is redirected, it feels like is interpreted, like its so intersected, directed to change the youth from what they get injected from some drugs, man its unbelievable to kids puffing drugs, calling themselves names of drug lords they maybe but still like the underdogs. I bring hope to this world, yet am still the one who’s seen as a mess, I can’t figure out why hip hop is disregarded. It’s like committing crime, bills being passed in parliament to sensor what we say, come on we changed and embrace the goodness of mankind, I got hope for this is the only way we can teach the lost who love this kind of music. I don’t write about clubs and whores, dance and things of that kind for I can’t even think about it. I write sense what affect us and haunt us in the society, I have the good news more verses I write, it’s going bigger than the bible, am never deprived of the words to write new idea everyday to make my verse hot, to flame like furnace. Am invented and not discovered, when I hit the air waves I will scar any ear that will listen to me. Am addictive just like dope, you will hear and read my words and will never fall away, am doing my fun club a favor by writing a book, not another sad love story like LL cool J’s book but something with reason like the Gospel of Hip Hop done by the teacha. The society cant handle me for my ideas will send many to jail, suspend, destroy what they have stole from us. like Wycliffe if am elected president I will not survive the first week. After my swearing in I will be assassinated, eradicated, not to be seen or heard of. They can’t handle me for I stand for the truth, for it will set me free and place us on a free way. If you feel otherwise beat it for its just like that. am like the jinnee, like the Lamborghini in Italia, I make the dead wanna resurrect, make a leap and a turn in this life. You can refer to me as Moses, I got the true definition of life and all you got to do is watch your back, keep your head up high. Am here to stay and that’s the truth I have to say. For I got nothing to pay for.

Emigee's ish

2 comments:

de la me said...

hehehehehe,sawa

Anonymous said...

Oh n u cn join www.africanhiphop.com kuna a section for kenyan hip hop. . .its new so join n check ish out.
@ del : kijana ebu get uself into the cypher hapo kwa section ya kenyan hip hop. .