Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i know am great

Nu ish…..

I know am kinda feeling great, like Alexander the great. I see now haters wanna hate, hey wait then again let them hate. That’s there job to be a hater so hate. Am always on time never late, I don’t like the game wait for its like a heist. I have seen the future and it’s not a waste, even Kamanzi wanna produce me. Abass wanna do biz with me, leave alone chiwawa I have even his no we are to get down do some good rhymes. Mr. Lenny wants to get Nelly on our song, man am blazing thunder maybe with proper systems I will make it to the top. I want to sit along side Juma and learn about the Nature, walk beside Solo and know about the thang, you know what I mean. I get to chameleone I want to change my style like a chameleon. Everyone going gangster even kantai cant tie he needs a gun, I see big got a pin. It cool I see they are getting the act. I want to confuse nameless and wonder why I am name less, I’ll be like wahu! Me my name is Émigeé E to the M I G double EE, just like Edu Gee, he’s good on the decks, talking of decks Styles cant beat him cause he got style better that even styles P on the mic. I want to be like Mavin Gaye, just like music sing and fall to the beat, but much better that the beat produced by Arthur K, but at the level of DJ Kay you know how the rest goes. I dint mention it mercy Myra I like your attitude, its dope just like crack. By the way Jua Cali you still stay in Cali? Please hook a bother up, you the industry is all about hook up you know. It was there before master P was all Yelling on his tracks, I knew music back when Keith was sweet and heady was D and when SW and V was in existence. We did our shuffle to every song that played, damn that was when hip hop was hip hop. Forget about Rick who calls himself Ross and initials become people names like DNA, DNG and TI, music is messed up with sick tracks makes you wanna throw up, which is not a cool thing for I love what I eat. If you still feel am feeling blue like snoop’s gal in dogstyle felt lemme know. Where did the duo who were black go? I wonder this industry has gone down the noise ain’t necessary anymore for it no longer hippy but reggae. Please am not hating on reggae, much love but you’re not to be noise but cool. Where is professor we need some Jay in the house to restore the mood we had before just like hova in America he’s far you’re the only sane emcee we have.

Émigeé’s ish

2 comments:

willpress said...

Ok. .the playing with the names thing. . .good idea but a bit overdone. . .
OK am getting a lot of memories of good lines av heard before when i read your lines. . .and trust me thats not a good thing.
Try put a bit of personality into your rhymes. . .let them come from within and theyl come alive.
TIP: put an instrumental of a dope beat , close ur eyes and rhyme. . .

Emigee said...

thanks bro now thats some critic that helps out a brother. i think we can help each other out and maybe some day ever do our own book on verses and bless the nation with a track. thanks and the comment is in place will write more and see how it comes along sawa bro

cheerz