Monday, April 14, 2008

its being original

am original I do my things my own way am creative I pluck rhymes like leaves from the tea leaves or like leaves falling during the autumn, I make it rain words of wisdom, I get a deal and am to be Grammy nominated, am hot am flaming thunder, am blazing like nick with no cannon maybe like Juels and the dipset bros....... I need no video my work displays itself like art on the gallery, or maybe stones on the cemetery, I don’t need a granary to store my rhymes I mean they come off like sun in January, I know I can rip off a mic then again if I rip I will not spit my rhymes, I don’t even need an instrumental for me, am already one looping on 5th grade just like Stewie shooting on the same grade. I was behind a booth before they even saw one; I had hits before they could even spell one. I can record my song and becomes brand new till the following year. am like the omega in rap for KRS ONE is already the alpha in rap, I was seen as an infant, men I was grown before the saw the sun, in fact they should be called my sons, I was here like in the beginning and am not gone am strong I even have my own webpage I post my rhyme, am not an Emcee am the teacher for I educate, and eradicate the ignorance that mankind has so am no a neat level and not next level, for me there is no next level, I designed the levels, trust me so can the so called Emcees give me a break. Please I stay underground and I will forever be there, am not doing this for fame or something, am doing for the love its like Keith sweet doing his love songs, I spread like fire in a bush, like the plague, like the floods that hit the plains in the land Kenya, I heard so much till now am doing writing. I can’t stand the noise being done on radios in the name of crank, please leave crank to Lil’ Jon alone. The nigga got is own fluid (get crank). To all those Lil Jon wanna b’s to get off, you can’t do this, the industry is ruined, never the same changed so much, I can’t bare the insult done to hip hop by the so called nu generation. There is nothing about nu generation it’s fucked up. You read this, you’re a great man I appreciate the good will that you come with. I will drop bars like Jin across the street and the next thing smack DVD will be coming to Africa to look for me, I believe in myself if you feel am not that good face me and tell me. I hate bitch niggas the problem is they are filling up so fast and we loosing real niggas. Fuck that I need air am loosing my breath, Fabulous came to give me hope told me to breath, thanks am on my feet again, then to Nas you said Hip hop is dead, when was the funeral, and how come I was never told the day and time it died? I knew it was in the ICU but never thot it would die, just like that, man that’s cold it was meant to live forever, guide the generation that comes after us, the politics is messed up we cant even write something good for our kids to learn, they learn the scary things in class and don’t even know how to make it better, anyway that’s it and we got to survive

Émigeé’s ish

1 comment:

willpress said...

Nyc thought process. . .has a lot of potential to blend into neat punchlines.Could've been impressive . . .well, now that umenipa psyche, al post some of my mo serious free.rhymes that id done on facebook i see what you think. . .