Monday, April 28, 2008

My dream comes true

My dream comes true
People leave each day, asking for hope and it feels bad and hopeless, we have burdens every day, but we end up careless, we wonder what always goes wrong for we strive to be stress less. You know live like some puppies always have been taken care of. I thank God for he seen through this mean world. Kept me free from the hush world, taken me from a pit to a higher place. I trust in him. Every little boy in life always want has a dream gal, we see the gals on the life magazines, and wish for one who could meet the limit or even wish for the one on the cover magazine. You come to realize they don’t exist at all, they can never be but halt I have one of the kind who blesses a nigga who shows me love more than what I can bare. She is determined, blessed and always cares for me. At that time I was loosing hope she gave me hope. I live among men with the dream gal in there life, she is like the Colombian queen, she does all I love making her look like my twin, a nigga is blessed beyond recognition, I feel like a new motor on ignition, I get how Kelly felt on the ignition. She’s gangster and never whines like a bitch, she is always up on her feel to impress the world and back at home she impresses my world, I built my word around her and she plays guard so well over me. It’s like saying a prayer to God and he gives you what you just wanted, I will speak like Paul and the good news fro trust I got the good news, I know hay is made when the sun shines but for me I think am feeding on my gain, with much less strain, for there is no gain with no strain or pain, the main thing is gain, with the rock on her hand I think I will have gained so much, am not disease or even displeased, am pleased with what I have I can dance and tap my feet all day for am blessed beyond recognition. Its my admission for how I feel, I knew love way back when SWV hit the airwaves and Rover was the only SUV, am now showing it sharing it and above all loving it, you can at time read and see love I don’t hate in all I write for am always right, even if I sit on the left side am always right. Am never the worst nor the last am the first and always the best

No comments: