Wednesday, April 9, 2008

lord bless

Lord bless me ...

My intentions to live according to his big plan gone so far beyond the point of return, my life tho’ it’s kinda of a Christian. I have no big plans but to live by his plans, he is God and sees me thro’ all the hard ways, he’s alpha and omega the beginning and the end, the king of kings, none can match his greatness. He’s the one who always sees me thro’ gives me hope at all time in all I do. His presence is much more than the being on the MTV or the BET. I will trust in him he knows how every thing goes. Is here and will always help when we call, he is the real hova the real liberation to oppressions, the one who blesses us giving us every reason to believe. Why should I doubt him and he seen me thru’ given everything that I have requested for. I see him everywhere I go, I find him so irresistible. So unpredictable when he saves you he will let the world know. He lifts you up he will let the world know. He sets your free way and not like freeway, live life bigger than Kay Slay, in the desert storms he will give you a clue, not any given point he will let you on the rough riders path he will show you the light deliver you from the lords of the underground set you free as the plea for Bennie Segal to be free. He will open up your ears never will you be mostly deaf. Give you more methods to survive and be known as the method man making moves, and definitely Holy Ghost blazing just like Johnnie blaze. I got only two hands, one heart and one soul to offer God, I can’t say much more he blessed me, saved me gave me every reason to face each day. Making days better than the Dre days. I don’t want to pinned down by the law in the sense of living the kind of life, just like black Rob, I want to make the Émigeé report, talking of all good and the goodness of Christ, you can call me the beginning, the Paul of this time cause I got the good news, but now not bound in book but in music that makes heads turn, better than Jin when doing his freestyles. Bless me lord…

Émigeé’s ish

No comments: