Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm infinite


I’m infinite like zero over zero, and better than sub Zero, am not trying to be a hero/no cant be that but I will keep the struggle on wait till I can have some bitches around, to dance to my sound, for am more than being spell bound, I cast a spell back then and there was no lights, then the next thing kapuka was no more, for a second I saw hope but it was for a while, I don't like to talk about this for the last time it was like smoking a wet cigarette, and in the rain reading a gazette. I was here long before CD replaced cassettes. I did my recording on them recorders, and was so keen on the revelation of hip hop which ended up wounding the real thing, every one gone commercial, if I was running an elimination show I’d eliminate so many persons starting with the bugger who did “this is why am hot” he’s colder than ice that was on the freezer all nite, he ain’t tight, I cant even stand him some pliz hand me a stool to sit on. I have set tracks on blaze doing my own mixtapes, am soldier. Living by the street code, understand all taught by the teacha. I stand by the rule of the game, I sound like I got no love, I do its just the distress a nigga has been thru’ all his life, bitches ain’t bugging me. I got more in store than them to think about. i got them have the adrenaline they see me freeze cause they cant even predict what move I’ll make, am invincible, not so predictable, I can write rhymes any where I go, they’ve become like freebies, I don’t need a whole year to do my own album I can do in a nite and call it done. Am like the human encyclopedia. I can flood the whole media, and flood the world top ten. Am like a disease cause the kapuka lovers dis-ease, if you feel displeased shut your ears please am real, I will make a beat compose a rhyme and record a hit, am the next plague that will hit this land scare away the one hit songs on the public, am way stronger and firmer than what you ever thot of. Am the next neo like in the matrix, deadly to all like the traitix, where I go thru there ain’t anything left to have for I take all. You can read and hear see am not a novice it obvious with this I will be a disgrace to the genge and kapuka world. I rip off like safaricom profits, my proceeds can make the world come to a stand still, am like composing the bible for I got so much verse and I don’t need to rehearse a verse before its out. I can dominate but I want to meditate, eradicate the state of the music in this nation, as I said before I can do this for a long time, so am doing a book for my fun base

No comments: